Last Updated: September, 17th 2023
1. Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect the following information:
- Personal Identification Information: This might include your name, email address, and other information you provide when leaving comments or contacting us.
- Non-personal Identification Information: This includes browser name, device type, IP address, and other technical information about users’ means of connection to our site.
2. How We Use the Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To improve user experience.
- To send periodic emails if users have opted-in.
- To respond to inquiries or other requests.
3. How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our site.
4. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
5. Affiliations and Third-Party Advertisers
We are affiliated with Amazon and other ad-making companies. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Our site may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links.
6. Your Choices and Opt-Outs
Members and visitors who have opted in to our marketing tools can opt-out of receiving any communications from us at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails.
8. Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using our website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site after changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes.
9. Contacting Us